Wednesday, November 3, 2010

"The Collage Application"

Honorable Admission Staff,
Today, it is your lucky day. You have been chosen by a very authentic, fantastic, and a magnificent person who will be attending your college.You will be very glad and excited when you will her my name. I do things and live life that nobody can, my name is Avneet Mann. I am blessed with superpowers. I have no comparison. I have visited the moon twice and have given away my opportunity of becoming the Prime Minister of America to Barack Obama. My mother, who recognized my potential early on, placed headphones on her abdomen and played the symphonies of Beethoven. As an infant, I showed great proclivity at everything I did. When most of my peers were sticking fingers in paint and learning ABC's, I assisted Picasso and wrote several volumes of short stories for Shakespeare.My music talents are not less arresting.One day, I stood out in the class as the only child consistently beating the tables with my hand and stamping with my foot, later I was told by the teacher that I was uncommonly gifted, and hence eligible to replace Michael Jackson.On Monday, I help the scientists at NASA to build rockets.On Tuesday's I drive across Antarctica. On Wednesday, I set revolutions around the world. On Thursday I give Mickey Mantle lessons. And for the rest of the week I take beauty sleep in Kilauea Volcano, Hawaii. Nobody has the ability to travel across the world in one day and talk in twenty-five different languages, but me!!! I am super fast, razor sharp and so powerful that I can climb the Mt.Everest and pull ten bulls at the same time.I have slept with lions and had breakfast with the eye of Hurricane. God was so delighted after creating a masterpiece like me that, he never created any super breed of human like me anymore. I’am one in a million. I don't wait for opportunities, opportunities wait for me. Blood sheds and people kill each other just to take one glimpse of me. I make impossible, possible. The whole world is my follower. God save them.I’am implausible but yet plausible.Dynamic, drastic, inevitable.Yes,of coarse that’s me.
Don't think that I’m self-obsessed, I am just confident and that’s not wrong. I live life to the fullest and enjoy every bit of moment. I’m me: i act immature, eat when I am bored, yell when I’m angry, and never regret something that once made me happy.I believe in true love, and I believe in making my dreams come true, because I’m a believer.
I am my FAVORITE.

1 comment:

  1. Good detail. Good humor. Fairly polished - watch out for obvious errors such as lower case i's.The underlined sections are not really parallel in structure, which was one of the objects. 10/12

    ReplyDelete