Wednesday, November 3, 2010

" Oh dear, dear!!! "

"Honey,do you even care about the face that I am you wife and you are suppose to love me rather than reading this newspaper." said Marlyn irritatingly.
"Sweetie, I am reading about the share market. I invested a huge a amount of money on your father's company's shares and if it goes down," Reynold smiled mockingly, "you will certainly not be able to enjoy the luxury that you do now. So please let do some work here." snapped back Ronald. 
"Sure why no? do your so-called work.You don't even care about me anymore.I miss the very first years, when we use to go out, make love and  care a lot about each other, but now all you have to do is business." Complained Marlyn.
"Sweetie, I paid a $20,000 credit card bill of yours today and it was just about on the edge of giving me  heart attack, but anyways all the money that you blow comes from the work that I do ." snorted Reynold.
 "You don't care about me anymore.Do you?" asked Marlyn suspiciously.
"Of corse do." replied Reynold. " you don't, even if i died i wouldn't care! " snapped back Marlyn. 
At this Reynold got very irritated and with a pleading look on his face he said, "Sweetie,I had a very tiring day, so please don't start this now."
 "Why not." snapped back Marlyn. " You don't even care about me anymore," now she started whining and said, "not even if I died." 
"You know that's not true." replied Reynold.He took the chance and looked up from the paper to Marlyn. With a very polite gesture, he said "Honey bun, you know that I really love you, it's just that I am a little busy right now but later I am all yours." 
" OK, if that's true then answer my question." exclaimed Marlyn.
" Sure, anything for you love." , replies Reynold, looking back into the paper.
" What would you do if I died? Would you get married again?" asked Marlyn 
"Definitely not ! ", snapped back Reynold.
"Why not don't you like being married ?"
" Ofcorse I do. I love it.", replied Reynold while trying to beat around he bush.
" okay,okay , I'd get married again." replies Reynold with a smirk on his face.
 "You would?" asked Marlyn feeling a little bit hurt. While Reynold made an audible groan.
"Would you live in our house?" asked Marlyn again.
"Sure it's a great house." said Reynold.Now he started to see where the conversation was going to switch their conversation,"honey, I think....." but Marlyn snapped in by continuing the conversation "Would you sleep in our bed?"
 On hearing this Reynold got very annoyed and now it became more like a one on one game.
"Where else would we sleep?", Reynold snapped back.
"Would you let her drive my car?"asked Marlyn.
"Probably its new." said Reynold .
"Would you replace my pictures with her?", feeling a little bit surprised now.
"I think it would be the best thing to do."
"Would you give her my jewelery.",now she was getting frustrated.
"Ofcorse not,I am sure she would probably want her own."
"Would she use my golf clubs ?"
"No, she's left handed.", replied Reynold with a deep sigh.
Nobody talked for a while now,silence fell across the room.Reynold knew that this was possibly not a good idea to roll the dice.
Marlyn broke the silence and said," Sweetie my boyfriend is left handed too."


THE END




1 comment:

  1. Lots of detail on all three assignments. The dialogue needs quite a bit of further proofreading; the other two are more polished- fewer errors. Missing one. 30/48

    ReplyDelete